(Last Updated On: 2018/08/13)
The PHP-Qt team is pleased to announce the immediate release of PHP-Qt Version 0.1!
It’s been nearly a year since the release of version 0.0.3 and many, many things have changed, including the move to using the Smoke library.
A few of the changes from 0.0.3 to 0.1 are:
* Unit tests based on phpunit
* Overriding of Qt methods in PHP classes
* Improved startup time
* Improved runtime speed
* improved inheritance
* CMake-based build system
* Support for references
* There is now a global tr() function
* Based on the Smoke library
* License: GPL (see note below)